Fruit Trees - Growing Lemons
Lemons grown by Yummy Gardens
Lemons are great for many things including cooking, lemonade & teas.
Here are some other great uses for lemons.
- You can reduce skin blemishes by rubbing undiluted lemon juice directly on the blemish
- To make a fantastic hand cleaner 1/2 fill a jar with raw sugar. Add olive oil to just cover the sugar. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon into the jar, grate the rind and add. Place the lid on the jar and leave for a few hours. To use rub a small amount on your hands and rinse with warm water.
- Add a few tablespoons of coconut milk to the hand cleaner above and you can then use it as a beautiful body exfoliant. It is a great scrub for the whole body and smells yummy.
- Dissolve some baking soda in 2 cups of hot water, add lemon juice and pour it into a spray bottle. Spray this into the air as a natural air freshener.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of borax, 1/4 cup of lemon juice and 2 cups of hot water and pour into a spray bottle. Use as an all-purpose house cleaner.
- Mix together 1/4 cup of olive oil with a few drops of lemon juice for a natural shoe polish. Simply dip your rag, wipe on, then buff off.
What other uses have you found for lemons?
We welcome you to Contact Us online or phone Greg on 0431 382 230 with your inquiry today.
To Yummy Gardens Blog Archives from August 2012
To Yummy Gardens Home